Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

DIY Luffy (female version) Shirt Cosplay - Handsew

I am happy to share with you guys on one of my cosplay project where I succeeded to do my own Luffy (from One Piece) shirt! It was not a neat sewing as I actually do not have any basic sewing knowledge or whatsoever. I just learnt how to make it via Youtube and Google only T.T Your constructive advise is welcome to improve my sewing XD 


This is the costume I'm making (the shirt only, as I'm cosplaying Luffy female version)


I'm making the back and front side for the shirt. I used my own cloth (that fits me well) and traced it onto the paper before transferring the pattern to the red fabric.


This is the front side.



This is the back side.



Umm..I do not know what to call this side...it is the middle pattern. where I'm putting on the fake yellow button (it takes time to make the 'real' button pattern side, so as I'm doing this a week before the cosplay event this is the only way haha XD)


After sewing the both (front/back) side and applying the fake button, this is the result. Sorry I don't have details pictures as I was rushing to make this T.T


Oh...I also made the Straw hat and One Piece flag XD Sorry, details pictures are not available T.T


Oh yes. I was there XD


My cosplay - Luffy Female version 1


My cosplay - Luffy Female version 2

 Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts