Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

DIY Erza Scarlet Heart Kreuz Armor - Sword

Doing things that you love is really fun! It's my first time doing armor cosplay and I'm happy that it turns out well! Honestly, I really don't have any basic sewing or crafting but thanks to Mr. Google, I manage to do it (somehow). I've been so long dreaming of doing my own armor for cosplay but only now I have the courage to do it. 

I'll be happy to share with you on how I make my Erza Scarlet's armor. I hope it can be a little help to you.

P.s. Do ask me further should you need more information.


Me cosplaying as Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail 


Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) - The character am cosplaying as.

  • SWORD
To make the sword, get two pieces of hard white cardboard. Then, draw on top of the cardboard of the sword design. You will need to pieces of the same sword pattern as we will attached those two together to create the dimensional looks.


Draw the design on top of the cardboard.



Cut the design. You will have two pieces.

Fold it, to create the dimensional looks.


This is top design of the sword. Do a few same pieces of this design as we're going to layer the pieces together to make it thicker.


In my case, I did four-pieces.


This is how the layered pieces looks like.


All pieces glued together.


Ready to be sprayed.

The finished sword! XD

One advise: It will be better if you know how to proportion the size of the sword to your height.

Other tutorials:

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts