Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

DIY Erza Scarlet Heart Kreuz Armor - Gauntlets (Arm) and Elbow

Doing things that you love is really fun! It's my first time doing armor cosplay and I'm happy that it turns out well! Honestly, I really don't have any basic sewing or crafting but thanks to Mr. Google, I manage to do it (somehow). I've been so long dreaming of doing my own armor for cosplay but only now I have the courage to do it. 

I'll be happy to share with you on how I make my Erza Scarlet's armor. I hope it can be a little help to you.

P.s. Do ask me further should you need more information.


Me cosplaying as Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail 


Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) - The character am cosplaying as.

  • GAUNTLETS (Arm)

The gauntlets part is a bit easier. You just need a little patient to make and attach the pieces together. Firstly, find a gauntlet design and stick to it. Do measurement on your fingers and glued the pieces together onto the black long gloves.




These are the complete design for both left and right arms. Glue altogether once all pieces are ready.



Wear the glove and carefully attach the pieces, one by one. Make sure that the pieces adjusted nicely to suit you comforts. 



This is how it looks like.



Spray paint the gauntlets.



Do not forget to black mark the details of the gauntlet after you finish the spaying process. It now finished! XD

  • ELBOW

To do the elbow parts, make a sample of the pattern first and transferred it onto the foam. You will have to iron it so that the foam will be much easier to mould. 


The elbow pieces. Glue the pieces together.


You will have two pieces of elbow parts. This is the sample of a complete pieces. And of course, used black marker to do the detailing parts. 

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts