Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

HobbyCon 2016

Another new experience gained whereby me and my friends joining the All Star March! It was my first time joining the All Star March and one thing I can say, that it is an awesome experience but tiring and annoying at the same time. Hahhahaha....

Why? Hmm....first thing: that time I was cosplaying in armor costume (made by foam) and it was so uncomfortable as it was too hot T.T Plus it was too difficult to wear the armlet armor as my arms are sweating all the time </3 Second thing: I have to get up early and prepare for the All Star assembly but the Marching started so late.

Anyway, here's a few photos  I manage to take during the event.


Our All Star March Group. Can you see me? Hahaha

After the event....Erza lost her armor xD

Right that is me...Oh I made a tutorial on how did I made the armor costume. You can check here)

Gray, Erza and Natsu

Cosplaying as Luffy (female version) at the second day of HC.


Met up with my fellow pirate, Nami! xD


Sakura Haruno



Asuna and Sakura





Someone wants to join the Mugiwara crew xD



Hyper spidey xD



Love Live cosplayers


Thanks for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts