Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

HobbyCon 2014

This event was held on 13th - 14th December 2014 at Likas Sport Complex, Kota Kinabalu. It was my first time attending and cosplaying at this annually ACG (Anime, Comic and Games) event. Of course, it was such an eye-opener for the first timer, like me. As I walk around the place, I was captivated by the cosplayers with their costumes. I was so happy! 

I always thought that the cosplay event is only held in overseas countries but I was wrong. There is local organizer who has passion and interest in this area and gathered all with the similar hobby in this event. 

A lot activities is conducted in this event i.e. cosplay and game competition, musical performance and talks. To my amazed, I saw Elsa (Frozen) standing on the stage winning the cosplay solo competition! Arrrggghh...too bad I do not get the chance to see the skit performance as I arriving late on the first day of the event T.T 

Here's a few photos that I managed to capture. Actually, I want to take more, but I was a bit shy to ask for photos from the cosplayers XD      


The main stage.


The cosplayers cosplaying mix of characters. I love that Wonder Woman *.*


What are they doing? Please help me to interpret XD 


Anbu Kakashi in action


Harry Potter 

Adorable Kuma-chan <3

Pretty ladies :-*

Kamen Rider 

Tobi from Naruto

Itachi Uchiha and Kurosaki Ichigo

Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

Rin and Kagamine (Vocaloid)

Naruto! XD 


Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts